Morgan had her 4th birthday on Monday, September 8th. I can't believe my baby is 4! I think that means it's time for another!!!!! Corey vetos that idea everytime it is brought up. He is happy with the 2 sweet girls that we have.We had Morgan's party on Saturday. This year we kept things simple with just cake, presents and the jump house. Once again our family and friends spoiled her with lots of toys and clothes. She got lots of princess stuff, at her request, as well as lots of school clothes. Thanks to all of you for loving Morgan and taking time out of your Saturday to come and help her celebrate!



It was good that we didn't have her party on her actual birthday, because we ended up and Care Now for some emergency medical care. Morgan's school called at 4:30 Monday afternoon to let me know that she wan't feeling well. When I got there she was wheezing and coughing constantly. We came home and it continued to get worse. At one point Morgan started crying saying that she couldn't breathe! Yes, I was freaking out! Once Corey got home we talked to the after hours nurse who wanted us to go to Children's ER, where there was a 4 hour wait. We decided that Care Now would see us faster so off we went.There Morgan had x-rays, a breathing treatment, and we were sent home with inhalers, steriods, and antibiotics. Happy Birthday Morgan!!!!
She stayed home from school on Tuesday, but today she was able to go back. She was so excited to go to school but wanted to know if it was still her birthday?! I guess she felt cheated when she had to leave on Monday feeling bad:)
Morgan did let me know that when you are 4 you get to fix dinner. Corey and I asked what she would fix and she said, "hot dogs or something". I'm thinking it sounds like a great idea to me!


2 comments:
Poor Morgan - being sick on your birthday is no good!!! I'm glad that she is feeling better. Those Tompkins genes bring lots of wonderful traits, but unfortunately, they come with a predisposition to asthma. Maybe we could get a bulk discount on Singulair for our kids. :)
That's so funny that she wants to start cooking dinner. If that is what happens at 4, I can't wait until Clayton gets there!
Hey guys...Me and Can wanted to let you guys know that we are having Talon's birthday party next Saturday, the 27th. It will be at our house at 3pm. Hope to see you guys!
Post a Comment