When we moved here they didn't have anything in thier backyard, other than a storage building. When we moved in we brought with us a swingset and a trampoline. A few weeks later, we noticed that our neighbors had gotten a swingset and then a trampoline. Corey and I talked about it briefly but then let it go.
That summer we decided to get an above ground pool, like we do every year. Within a week, the neighbors had the same pool! Okay, now it started getting wierd.
For Morgan's birthday last year, we bought a full size bounce house. We got tired of renting them for so many parties, so we just bought our own. Can you guess what happened next? Yep, they got one too!
Well, about 2 months ago we got a new puppy. (You know where I'm going with this don't you!) We found him all alone in the middle of no where. I made Corey stop the car to give hime some water. He slurped it up and then threw himself on my feet and cried. He was little, turns out only 6 weeks old. I couldn't leave him there. So, long story short, we have a new dog named Ranger.
Today Corey and I were working in the backyard and I heard a yapping dog. I said something about that it sounded like it was coming from next door. I went and peeked through the fence and what do you know, they have a puppy! It didn't dawn on me until I told Corey that the barking was coming from next door. His response was, "well, we did get a new dog you know".
What in the world! This has become such a joke and Corey and I laugh about it all the time, but come on! It's getting a little creepy now! I guess we should feel good about the decisions that we make, obviously they are viewed by some as good ones.
Tomorrow I think we will put a for sale sign in the yard and see if that works:)

Could you resist this face?
He now weighs 30 pounds and is still growing.


3 comments:
How weird! You know what they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." :)
Yeah, I couldn't have resisted that face either.
I love your site. Thanks for sharing. Morgan's b-day pictures are so precious. I still can't believe she's 4! How do you like my name? All credit goes to Makinley of course.
Post a Comment