Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fireproof Valentines

I have mixed emotions about Valentines?!?! Is it really necessary, I don't know. However, I am always pulled in the closer it gets. We spent the later part of the week prepping valentines for the girls friends and at the last minute decided to make Valentine shirts. (You should know I never plan these things ahead of time. Things just pop in my head and we do them, even if it is the night before at 8:00!) I did take their picture but it was on Karen's camera, so I have to get her to email it to me. They were very cute!

My Valentine got me Internet on my phone for Valentines day! Normally this wouldn't be such a big deal, but since becoming a facebooker(which I have become obsessed with) I think it is fabulous! Now I don't have to be home to keep up with people!
We also got the movie "Fireproof". Actually we got it for Christmas but it wasn't out then, so we went and got it Saturday. After getting home from having dinner with my parents and Wade and Sarah, we popped it in. I must say that I recommend EVERY married couple watch this movie! I'm sure that this comes as no surprise, but it was better than I could imagine. Granted, you have to remember that it is a low budget film and Kirk Cameron is just about the only professional actor! But the story is awesome! I consider Corey and I to have a GREAT marriage. But just like most people, we fall into routines and let life get in the way of nurturing our relationship. This movie got us both to thinking and recommitting ourselves to filling each others hearts with as much love as we can every day. We realize that the benefits will be unbelievable! I can't wait to see what we can become!
What a great way to end Valentines!

No comments: