So October 30th, 7:30 am is the date and time that I will have surgery. Its a bittersweet moment when it gets put on the schedule for real. We were a little disappointed that it wasn't sooner, but I think I may need a few weeks to let it all soak in and be ready. We will also be able to follow through on many commitments we have between now and then, rather than backing out.
I will be in the hospital a few days and then home recovering for a few weeks. The main concern, or prayer request right now is that I come home quickly. Corey will be leaving on November 4th for a business trip and we both will be more at peace if I can be home for a few days prior to his leaving. My parents will be here, but it will obviously be hard for Corey and I both to be a part for a few days so soon after surgery.
Thanks for all of your continued prayers and support! That's all for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment