Poor Morgan was sick on her birthday which was Wednesday! She and Corey spend half the week at home fighting a stomach virus and fever. Luckily, her party was not scheduled until Saturday! So by then she was all healed and ready to party! We struggled with where to have it, but she decided bowling sounded like fun so we set it all up at Alley Cats, and it was GREAT! It was the most reasonable party that we have ever thrown, and we didn't have to do anything! I was afraid to even check into it considering what it costs just to go and bowl as a family, but I was pleasantly surprised!
We started off with Glow Bowling, and the kids all had a blast! It was a very competitive game but in the end Hunter and Makinley tied for first place.
Morgan had a blast doing it all! I was so that she felt better and could really enjoy the whole day!
I still can't believe that my baby is 6! She seems so big, just overnight! In fact, on Thursday when she went back to school, she told me that she would probably be going to 1st grade because she was "6 and tall". I informed her that 6 and tall wasn't gonna get her to 1st grade, so she was ok with going back to kinder:)
Morgan is very much her own self, and we never really know what she is going to do next! She definitely keeps us on our toes, but she is so fun! She is extremely passionate about everything from clothes to her love of family and friends. We are so blessed to get to spend everyday with her and call her ours! We love you Mo!


2 comments:
What a fun party that was! Morgan was too cute in her spunky little outfit. I loved it!
I love the cousin picture, too. What a cute crew we have. :)
Happy 6th Birthday, Morgan! We love you sweet girl!
Great party and perfect 6 year old! Couldn't love you more.
Love MeMe & Pa
Post a Comment