Before we get to what 4's can do, let's talk about what 4's DON"T do....
4's don't pee in a cup on command
4's don't read pictures off of an eye chart
And 4's don't take hearing tests.
I found all of this out first hand today at Morgan's 4 year old check up. She just flat out refused and it is rather difficult to MAKE someone do any of those activities:) I also found out, by a very rude nurse, that some people don't have time to wait on 4's to change their mind. (Which wasn't going to happen anyway) Needless to say, it is a good thing that we don't go to the dr. very often!
With that said...Since Morgan's 4th birthday in September, she continues to announce, almost daily, a variety of things 4's do. So I have compiled a list of
The Top 10 things 4's can do:
10. make own peanut butter sandwich
9. snap
8. go to school
7. put on pajamas
6. make breakfast: honeybuns
5. adjust own air vent on the ceiling of the car
4. have polish on fingers, not just toes
3. push the buggie at the grocery store, not ride in it
2. fold a baby blanket
and the number 1 thing that 4's can do....
1. clasp fingers together and wave arms like a snake!
I really need a video of the last one for it to be fully appreciated! All of these things, she has come up with on her own. They might not seem really funny to anyone else, but they are so random and come up so spontaneously, that I just have to laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh my, I don't forsee Clayton's 4-year-old appointment going very well either. Good thing that we have 6 more months! Thanks for the heads up - we'll start practicing our eye charts tomorrow. :)
Can't wait to see the snake impression - sounds like a good one!
Try again...
Taking a 4 year old to the doctor is not the best of times!!!
I would love to have been a fly on the wall in the office!
This is hilarious! I would love to meet Morgan...4 is the best age! The "girls stink" quote on my sister's blog is from my 4 year old nephew! :)
Post a Comment