Well, it has been way too long since I have done this and I have a LOT to cover. We have been so busy that I just haven't had the time!
Well, let's back up ummmm...a week! Last Thursday Corey and I got a new nephew named Drew!!! I know that most of you already know this but too bad, I'm still sharing! We went to see him that night but because he was in the ICU, I was the only one that actually saw him. The girls were crushed!!! So on Saturday, after he was dismissed from ICU, we went back. The girls were awestruck!! They held him, kissed him, and got to be the first to put lotion on his feet! That was a very big deal!


We are so glad that Drew is here! Corey and I are so lucky to have Clayton and Drew in our lives. We have so much girl drama it is fun to get the boy perspective on things! Love you boys!!!!


2 comments:
Thanks for coming to visit Baby Drew (twice!). :) The girls were soooo sweet with him. Good to know that I will have two great helpers whenever we are together.
Clayton and Drew are so lucky to have you guys! A wonderful aunt & uncle and two precious cousins - what a blessing!!!
What a special time. I remember when Elizabeth was born and the boys were so proud of her. It is a great growing experience for children. MeMaw used to say, "Isn't it amazing what joy a child can bring." Very wise words. She said this while watching Corey & Kelly and Makinley and Morgan too. Baby Drew will bring much enjoyment. Love you, MeMe
Post a Comment