Today Morgan got her report card! I didn't even know there was such a thing...but she did great! She got all G's! No, that is not worse than F! G is for "Good Work"! Not only is she doing good work on all of these tested activities, but they also included a letter test. Morgan knows all of her letter names, some letter sounds, and some words that begin with the letters. That's my girl!!!! I knew that Morgan was a genius, but this just confirms it!!!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Braggin' Time!!!
Today Morgan got her report card! I didn't even know there was such a thing...but she did great! She got all G's! No, that is not worse than F! G is for "Good Work"! Not only is she doing good work on all of these tested activities, but they also included a letter test. Morgan knows all of her letter names, some letter sounds, and some words that begin with the letters. That's my girl!!!! I knew that Morgan was a genius, but this just confirms it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Way to go Morgan!! I am very proud of you. Love MeMe
Of course she is a genius!!! I'm sure that this is the first of many glowing report cards. :)
Post a Comment