Saturday, January 10, 2009

Starting over again

Well, I have to say that the girls and I enjoyed our 2 weeks off so much that we all went back this week kicking and screaming! Well, I take that back...Morgan would have gone back last week, but Makinley and I have loved sleeping in and spending time in our pajamas! It wasn't that I didn't want to go back, I just knew that this week was going to be a kick in the pants! I had something EVERY night until at least 6:00. Who said teachers get to go home at 3:50?

In addition to getting back to school, I also got back to working out. I started my year last year doing really well but once I lost a little, I quit. So here I am again, working my butt off, literally! I have worked out everyday this week and have been eating better, but the hardest part it drinking so much water! I drink between 80-120 oz of water each day. It has gotten much easier as the week has gone on and in 6 days I have lost 4 pounds! Not exactly "Biggest Loser" results, but hey, it's a start!

No comments: