Friday, October 9, 2009
Day 2
Well, we started our day with some light thunder and rain on the rooftop, but that didn't slow us down....The girls played in puddles ALL day, we had 2 rides, went fishing, had a photo shoot, and then the after dinner entertainment was Kevin the Rope Trick Cowboy. The ranch is beginning to fill up now that the weekend is here, and we are the only ones who haven't been here before! I guess this will have to be a yearly family trip, YAY!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow. Now that's a fun filled day! The photo ops are adorable. I'll need a copy. That's cool that families return year after year. I think it should be a must for the Eddlemon's to return. The rain boots are cute. Did they already have those? Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Love you all, MeMe and Pa
Post a Comment