There were several birthdays that were celebrated at lunch, and one family even brought a pinata for all of the kids. Makinley and Morgan were invited to take a swing, and you know Morgan couldn't refuse. Makinley decided to watch and be ready to collect her candy. Once we got back to the cabin, Morgan decided to rest and Makiney sat outside on the porch swing. I was inside on the bed with Morgan and I looked out the window and 3-4 horses were walking right towards the porch! They walked up and stopped about 3 feet from Makinley. They don't pin thier horses up when they aren't working, they roam the property but you aren't supposed to touch them since they are "off duty". So we just took some pictures and talked to them!
For dinner there was a barbecue out back with a cowboy band, followed by a hayride and roasting marshmellows at the bonfire.
I don't know when I have ever made so many wonderful memories as I have in the last 3 days! We have shared so many laughs, hugs and "ventures" that will NEVER be forgotten! This has been such a blessing for the four of us. We have grown so close this weekend and have not taken one moment for granted. Tomorrow is the last breakfast and ride before we head back to the real world. None of us are ready to go however, the time we have spent with each other will only make the real world easier to deal with... together!


2 comments:
I'm so glad you have had such a good restful time. You all deserved it. Your guide looks very capable and friendly! Be safe traveling home. We have got to get the real "Rockstar" hung up..Love, MeMe
Cute cute family picture!
Post a Comment