When I had my kids, I had to remind the Dr. that though he delivered babies all day everyday, I did not give birth that often. So what was normal and unalarming to him, was not the same for me! The insurance companies need a little training in this philosophy as well. It has been 2 1/2 weeks since the lightening, and other than the repairs that Corey and I have done ourselves, NOTHING has been done! Our reports have been filed with Allstate, but we are still waiting for the confirmation and the money to replace things. It's a good thing that we have a home warranty service, otherwise we should still not have air! It's also a good thing we have a Best Buy card, or we still wouldn't have a washer and dryer! Maybe this isn't a big deal to the people at Allstate, however I tend to disagree. I think it is ridiculous how much we pay for security that we will be "in good hands" when disaster hits, yet we are obviously not a high priority when it does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment