The concert was a completely different situation! Our tickets were on the floor on the 6th row! Sounds great right? But it gets better...the way the rows were arranged, we only had 2 rows in front on us! I have never been that close at any kind of performance! ( Too bad it wasn't George!) I can't say anything negative about the performance that Disney and the Jonas Brothers put on. It was amazing! Jordan Sparks was the opener, along with Honor Society. Then the Jonas brothers hit the stage about 9:00 and played until 11:00! Not too many performers play that long anymore! I really don't know a lot about the Jonas Brothers, except one of them broke Taylor Swift's heart....but they put on an awesome show! The surprise of the night was Miley Cirus! Yes, she was actually there, on stage with Nick singing their new song. Morgan and Makinley were very excited to see her!
I must say that Corey was a great trooper! You cannot even begin to image the decibels of screaming that was constant from 7:00 until 11:00! I have never been anywhere that that many girls screamed that long! Corey took earplugs but didn't even use them. (Granted, Sunday he said his ears were still ringing!) He got major Dad points that night! Not only for going, but also for purchasing 2 Jonas Brothers shirts that totaled $75!!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment