
Today was a great day! The weather was a hindrance, however because of it my Mamaw went to church with us today, and that was fabulous! After Sunday School and Church, we headed to the golf course for lunch. By then the rain had stopped, and even though it was cool, we had to get some pictures outside! We did all have coordinating outfits, which we have never done before but I thought was kind of nice. I tried to get Corey in a turquoise shirt, but all I could swing was a tie with a swish of turquoise in it:)

How lucky we were to get to spend the day with Mamaw!

Aren't we sweet!

We got to enjoy lots of family all together!

The rain has stopped....time to twirl! That is the mark of a good Easter dress you know!
3 comments:
That's a great picture of you and Corey!!
Fabulous Easter indeed! Love you all, Pa & MeMe
Leigh Ann, My friend Laura wrote:
The pictures are so good. Please forward this onto Leigh Ann, that her calling in life is to be writer. I enjoy reading her stories, and the one about the Store should be in the paper. She has a way with her words and the way she puts it down on paper is wonderful, it gives you a good feeling inside. She has a wonderful gift from God and she needs to share it with the world, I think! Laura
I agree, Karen
Post a Comment