Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Not me(Wednesday)

I know most people do "Not Me Monday" but today fit the bill, so here it goes...

It was not me that let my dog out this morning so he could down an unprecedented amount of water, only to have him come in a puke on the kitchen floor. It was also not me who ended up running late and rushing the girls out the door because of having to clean up said puke.

It was not me who decided to wear flip flops on the way to school, and just take my "work shoes" with me. It was also not me who realized that the "work shoes" were still on the coffee table as I pulled out of the alley. So therefore, it was not me that had to turn around and come back to the house, after I was already late!

It was not me that then had the "low fuel" light come on while dropping Makinley off. So it was not me that had to call into work and say "You'll see me when you see me".

It was not me who stood and cried to Corey on the cell phone (while I pumped gas)because, in addition to everything else that went wrong, I couldn't go to Makinley's awards ceremony today.

It was not me who had to come home and iron ball uniforms while eating my lunch, because I realized I had a staff meeting right up until time for softball pictures.

It was not me who had to dress Morgan in the bathroom at the Natatorium when I picked her up, so we could race to the ball fields for pictures. It was not me that forgot to pick up the picture order packets while I was home gathering uniforms. And it was not me who cursed under her breath at a coach that told us to be there at 5:30, while she walked up at 5:50, and the pictures didn't actually get taken until 6:40!

Thank goodness it was not me... I don't know how I would get out of bed and do it all again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Bless your heart!! That sounds like a horrible day!!!