Though this was a ton of work, and at times, I was pretty sure that I bit off more than I could chew...It was a labor of love! Corey loves his job. Though it is high stress, 24 hours a day, and full of unexpected challenges everyday, he loves it. In addition, he is good at it. The pride I have for him cannot be put into words. Yes, he gets home late a lot, misses things now and again, and talks on the phone WAY too much, but I couldn't be prouder of him! He lives, breathes, eats, and drinks American Food and Vending and it makes him happy. Mostly because his company values him and his abilities. They know that he is capable of great things, just as I do. I considered it a privilege to be able to create for him an office that he can be proud of, just as a little Congratulations for such hard work and a job well done!Notice the girls sported their American Flag shirts for the Open House!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Ta-Da!
After countless weekends of painting....Corey's office is ready to be moved into! Hallelujah! I really thought a few times this project was going to be the death of me! Of course, I made it more difficult on myself by doing a custom paint job, requiring 4 different colors of paint! It would have been much quicker if I had just painted everything the same color. However, anyone who knows me knows that that's not how I roll! I was limited to the red, white and blue scheme, since those are the company colors. To be honest, I was terrified about that and I tried to convince Corey we had to do something different. He would not hear it, it had to be red, white, and blue. I kept telling him it was going to take just the right shades to pull this off and it not look corny. So here is the end result, I think it came out pretty good!
Corey had an Open House for his employees to see everything this past weekend. We played games, had door prizes, and the catering side of the company provided dinner. I think everyone loved the building and had a great time.
I love this banner that Pepsi brought out! I almost shed a tear when I saw it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love the paint colors! Great job.
The office looks fabulous! Leigh Ann you are awesome and so good to help Corey with his new office. I am so proud of Corey. I believe he is very happy with his job. I wish the stress level was lower but I think actually he might thrive on some of that. Happy is always the one thing I wanted for Corey. I am so proud of him and what he has accomplished. The pictures look like the open house went great. Good job everyone. And by the way, the girls shirts were one of the first things I noticed! Love you all, MeMe
Post a Comment