Saturday, November 15, 2008
Bring on the Cold!
Today we got to bust out the sweatshirts!!!! Yahooooooo! I love wearing sweatshirts, fleece, or anything else that feels like a big blanket! The exception to that is coats...I hate coats. Coats are only needed walking from the car, to the door of wherever you are going. Then what? You have to carry it, no thanks! I don't like my kids to wear coats either. Why? Because who ends up carrying those? ME! So it is a good day when the weather is cold enough that everyone can put on their sweats and go shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is exactly how I feel about coats!!! I refuse to wear them unless it is freezing!
ooh see...I am the opposite! I absolutely LOVE coats...I am trying to get one of every color and I'm almost there=) I know they aren't worn for very long, but they make me happy...as do sweatshirts!! There's nothing like a cute coat and a complimentary scarf/pashmina to go with it!=)
Post a Comment