Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Saw God Today

I see God everyday when I look in the eyes of my daughters, but there is something about this time of year that allows me to see Him more. I watched leaves drift from branches high above, I saw the color palate change from greens to warm browns and yellows, and I felt the cool crisp air as I stepped outside this weekend. What a wonderful blessing! How could anyone not believe in God with all of these beautiful changes happening right before their eyes?!?!? I love the fall! I love the leaves! Their weightlessness as they fall silently to the ground and their crunch as you walk through them. Leaves remind me that we are constantly changing and to appreciate everyday that we have. So today I give thanks for God making Himself evident to me every time I look outside!

No comments: