Today I spent the day with my literacy strategist friends at our monthly meeting. Some refer to us as "The Reading Police", which is quite funny actually! I love when we have our meetings and we can spend the day together. We are all very close but we have our cliques, just like every other group. We sit with the same people, go to lunch with the same people and plan with the same people. My clique started as 4, but has grown as new people have come along. These are my peeps:
Laura: my curriculum writing partner, my 3-5 support, my friend that I know I can ALWAYS count on, the nicest person I know
Pat: the crazy one who always knows how to make everyone laugh, the one I trust to take care of Makinley while she is at school
Genie: the time manager, the one who makes sure we are always on task, the one I share kid stories with since she has nieces and nephews who are little
Kim: my roomie from CKH, the one I vent with, she is so real and "gets" me
Hollye: my sarcastic buddy, we always have a crass comment to share with each other:), the one who seems to always be smiling or laughing
Casee: the quiet one, she is a great listener and really thinks about what you are saying, very passionate about what she does
I am so thankful for all of them. They make my job so much easier and so much more fun! Thanks girls for all you do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment