Today I am thankful for my filter. I am referring to the filter that is located between you mind and your mouth! It is what blocks things that you are thinking from actually pouring out. Now, not everyone is blessed to have this filter! I have a few friends who know to call me before they go running their mouth, so that I can screen their responses to things.
Everyday we make choices about what we say to others. I have been thinking a lot lately about the impact one comment can have on someone. I try to be very careful with what I say and the image I portray. Thank you Lord for my filter, because there are times that if I said what I was thinking, you might reach down here and slap me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I compliment you on your filter!!! And, I love ya for it!
Post a Comment