I am so excited!!!! I am on the road to becoming bilingual! Corey's mom and dad bought us all the Spanish version of Rosetta Stone. Tonight we went over and loaded it on the computer. I have already done my first set of lessons and I feel so accomplished!!!! I love it! I have been obsessed with becoming bilingual since I moved to my new school this year. We have a bilingual class in each grade level, and I feel totally helpless. I made it my goal to learn Spanish. I am constantly asking my bilingual teachers, "How do you say...". I have note cards all over my desk with words that I need to know or have learned from being in classrooms. Becoming bilingual will make my job so much easier! And I love how it sounds! I can't wait to be able to ramble out some kind of impressive statement. Here is what I got tonight:
El nino come.
La nina bebe.
Las mujeras nadan.
Los hombres leen.
And yes, I know what they mean!!!
I am so thankful for my new language!!! Thanks Karen and Johnny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment