Okay, Robin and Jean have issued a challenge to post something they are thankful for each day of November, so I have decided to follow suit.
Lately, I have been thinking a lot about my faith. This is partly because Makinley is doing a lot of thinking herself. She has been asking a LOT of questions, not sleeping, and crying because she doesn't know what to do. Corey and I have been very careful to answer her questions and give her all of the information that she needs, but not TELL her what to do. We assure her that she will know when she is ready, and that just stresses her more. Despite that fact that this is hard, I am so grateful to get to experience it! It means that we are doing something right! It also reminds me to be thankful for our Christian families. The families that taught us the love of Christ and how he gave it all up so that we could live eternally. The families that made sure that church was a priority in our weekly schedules. The families that still encourage us as we pass these truths on to our own children. It scares me to think about how our lives would be if we had not had the upbringing that we were privileged to! I am so Thankful for our families who love the Lord and who loved us enough to share Him with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment