MeMe let the girls op 1 present each from their bag, before we ate lunch. MeMe has felt bags for everyone that hold all of our presents. It keeps her from having to wrap everything...pretty smart if you ask me?!
After a hearty lunch of Roast and all the sides, present time began. This is a very long process because there are 12 of us and we all open 1 gift at a time as we go around a circle. I love it because you get to see what everyone gets and you can see their reaction when they open what you got them.
I got new red dishes(which were apparently a huge pain to buy, but I love them!), perfume, clothes and lots of other things.
Corey got new boots, cologne, an ice cream machine(that is also red:) ) and other things that I won't blog about!
Another fun day with family celebrating the best time of the year! Thanks everyone for everything!


1 comment:
Christmas is so much fun for me. I simply love filling the bags. It is so much fun for me to watch everyone reach in and pull out a surprise. Red dishes were a challenge but I was happy with the final purchase and hope you enjoy them. I love love everyone being at our house for Christmas. It just doesn't get any better. Here's to many more at the Eddlemon's.....Love you all, MeMe
Post a Comment